Last night, we were waiting to skype with some friends. It was approximately 7:00pm. A small knock came to our door. We didn't have any clue who it could be.
Sean opened the door, and there was a package on the doorstep. It was the UPS man. At 7:00pm at night!!! That poor man.
I just hope that isn't a forecast of how his schedule will be all of December.
Apology:
I will only say this once. Sorry, Mr. UPS, if my Cyber Monday shopping ruined your day. I got some fantastic deals. Shopping online is so convenient! Especially when you live in a remote city whose stores specialize in outdoor gear.
I almost wanted Sean to see what was in the package, instead of waiting for Christmas morning, I was so excited about the delivery! I promise: one day this next month, when you come knocking at the door, I will be there quick as a flash. You will be given a treat or something to show you our thanks and give you Christmas cheer. I may possible run you down since you're busy delivering things as quickly as possible so you can go home.
Let's give it up for those men and women who help us enjoy Christmas just a little bit more. Even when it is only November 29, and 7:00pm at night.
Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment