Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tuesday - a non-tasty post

I've recently thought about shots. A gal I Visit Teach took here new baby to the doctor last week to get shots. We have to get shots for immunizations, sometimes to travel to other countries.

Shots aren't fun, but my experience is the arm shots are fine. They might get warm and feel like you have a sore muscle for a bit, but it passes.

The shots you get in the bum- again I am speaking from personal experience -are not fun. I once got a bum shot for a staph infection. It was the consistency of peanut butter. It was super uncomfortable when the paste was going in, and then even more uncomfortable five minutes later when it started setting in. I had trouble walking! It was a strange experience.




I am thankful for shots. I'm thankful for modern medicine. Bodies are amazing! If you're getting a shot in the bum, it will probably be a little more memorable. Just saying....

No comments:

Post a Comment