We're surrounded by great writers. They're everywhere! Thanks to easy access to many, many things online. Whether it is a great article, blog post, or clever update on social networks.
For me, some things are very easy to write about while other subjects are daunting. It is intimidating being surrounded by the greatness sometimes. Not that it's a competition.
With my lack of words on some subjects, I want to declare that I've learned a lot and feel super, super blessed. Part of life's journey isn't as easy to eat as a strawberry cream pie (this was our dessert for Easter this year. Very good, by the way!). Sometimes the flavors are so complex, or the texture is very difficult to get through, or the correct tools aren't at hand to eat in the most effective and efficient manner. Regardless (or as some would say: irregardless), every bit is satisfying and worth the effort.
Summary: Life is an amazing journey, and I feel so blessed to be living.
No comments:
Post a Comment