Today, I decided to break out the nail polish! I was inspired at a family gathering on Monday. I was excited.
I normally keep my toes painted. Since it has gotten a little colder, I have neglected my toes. They have been in a great need of me taking the time to at least remove the vanishing polish that has been lingering there.
I rarely paint my fingers. Something about the look staying perfect for more than 8 hours always gets me frustrated.
Today, I painted the toes and the fingers. Great excitement! Two colors! In a trendy and fun design! I watched a Christmas movie during my project!
I always forget how long it can take for the paint to set. My fingers are already smudged. Due to my impatience. Grrr. If you don't look too closely, you can't tell.....maybe.
Well, the fingers will probably be stripped tomorrow, but it was a fun en devour.
Here's to the Christmas season, and making different aspects of our lives festive!
No comments:
Post a Comment