Since Sean graduated and I was still working at OCT, he was the one who did the majority of the packing. He made things go a lot easier!
We had a lot of help from family and friends. Whether it was giving us food, boxes, or help moving everything onto the truck.
| Salt Lake Box Pile |
Saturday, we decided to caravan to Moab with Sean in the lead. The car had a bulge in the front left tire, and I was not super excited to take the chance of a blowout.... Sean started down with the truck and I headed to the tire place to see if they could help me quickly. Two new tires later, and a record-breaking visit to the tire guys, I attempted to catch up with the truck. No such luck.
We had an hour to clean the house before our new Elder Quorum showed up to unload. There was a great turnout, the truck was emptied, and the house filled quickly. While we went to return the truck, a nice couple dropped off some snow cones for us to enjoy after a long day. Happy!
All in all it was a full, productive, and tiring day.
Yippie!!! I am looking forward to all the pictures from my favorite part of Utah. I can't wait to go visit. When are you accepting house guests?
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the bloggosphere.
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome!!! I had been wondering how the move went and voila, here's a blog complete with pictures. Oh those boxes! I'm so excited to follow along with your new adventures :)
ReplyDeleteYAY! A blog! I'm so glad. We miss you already, but hope to hear from you soon.
ReplyDeleteWe are accepting applications... :)
ReplyDelete