Tuesday, June 4, 2013

It's June

I was going through my camera this morning, and forgot some things that have been going on.

Memorial Day Weekend, we got back in town after being in Wendover. Saturday morning, we had a posse of bikers gather in the parking lot behind our house:



The Moab Arts Festival was going on in town so we headed over to check it out. We were impressed at the variety of booth and vendors.Our neighbor is in the Taiko Group and they played at the festival. They were pretty darn good. (Taiko is a Japanese drum.)


Our friends the Cooks stayed with us for a few days. It was nice to see them and catch up. Sean taught their daughter a fun way to accessorize:




I headed up to Salt Lake this last weekend to see my friend Heather. We checked out Temple Square:


And visited the Draper and Oquirrh Mountain Temples. Heather let me practice some of my portrait skills on her. Two of my favorites:


We met up with our friend Karalee, and I was the model for them as we did a vintage photo shoot. I've only seen little previews, but it was fun to do and fun to spend time with those two.

I think that brings us up to date. The weather is getting warmer, and we haven't killed all of our garden yet!

1 comment: