Life seems to have picked up recently. Sean even made the comment, "I thought things would slow down after the holidays." I then informed him Cinco de Mayo just happened, and he couldn't get away from the holidays. I doubt it made him feel better....
Our friends invited us to go on a hike with them. It was the perfect weather, and entertaining conversations. My favorite topic was: Famous people who have/haven't aged well. The trail had a steep elevation gain, but was totally worth it for the view.
We were able to catch a glimpse of the Moab Car Show before leaving town. It is always fun to see the classics drive into town.
In Wendover, we stayed on the sixth floor of our hotel for both trips. I have to say, I love what the housekeeping staff do with the towels on that floor. It puts an instant smile to the face.


Glad you had a good room! I wish I could make cool things out of towels!
ReplyDelete