Thursday, February 14, 2013

Yes, that's Mine

The other day, we were doing some shopping. We had already picked out what to buy, so I got in the long waiting line. Sean was still looking at things, so after a few minutes he came over to keep me company in the line. 

After talking for a few minutes, he asked "Hey, can I go look and see if they have something over there?"
 
"Sure."

That's not an uncommon situation for us, so I thought nothing of it.

The lady in line behind me said, "Oh, that was nice. So nice that he asked permission instead of just going off on his own. Is that your husband?"

"Yes, that's mine."

"It's rare for them to come like that."



This fellow shopper caught me off guard. It gave me a reminder that I lots of nice and kind people around me - especially the man I married.


1 comment: