Wednesday, September 19, 2012

DC Day 7

NEW YORK!!!

Day 7 we took a bus up to New York City. With transportation and timing, we had limited time in the city. We had to make the most of it! Time to see our whirlwind trip. (Please note, we had our carry-ons and bags the entire day.)


We started with seeing Porgy and Bess on Broadway. AMAZING! It definitely deserved all the Tony's it won this year.


Japanese food! Not quite genuine, but Sean was excited.

Times Square


 So much history here!




I had my carry-on in one hand and the camera in the other. I was constantly taking pictures while walking. (I didn't quite feel like I could stop and take a picture every time I wanted to, since there were so many pedestrians.)


Whew! We hurried back to our bus and made it back to our same hotel in Alexandra at 1:30am.

No comments:

Post a Comment