Sean spent a week out in Wendover again for work. They have a plant there, and they were needing to fix some of the instruments and standardization and such.
I tagged along this time. All in all, it was a much more enjoyable week than the last time he went out and I stayed in Moab. Not that there is a ton to do there. I mean, there is gambling and eating at casinos...but that's basically it. However, it was nice we could see more of each other. Even though Sean averaged twelve hour days.
Some highlights:
 |
| Life size dessert display! Which one to choose....?? |
 |
| This was a 10 layer chocolate cake. This is how much we were able to eat! |
 |
| Brownie Sundae! Again, we couldn't finish it. |
 |
| Biker making his way to east from Wendover. |
 |
| Official art on the side of the road. |
 |
| Someone created an oasis on the salt flats. There is a chair there too! |
 |
| Mr. Dragonfly. |
 |
| Utah sure has some nice scenery. |
 |
| The poor car. She sure did a nice job hitting bugs! |
I drove out one day to Salt Lake to run some errands. The rest of the time I kept busy on my work computer or ate food with Sean. I got to meet some of his coworkers out there. Everyone was super nice and friendly.
No comments:
Post a Comment